International Brokerage Event
INDUSTRIAL BRIDGE 2021
Are you looking for:
- New clients or partners for your company?
- Partners, to develop your business or research projects?
- Involvement in the research project?
- Boosting the innovativeness of your business?
For the fourth time, we have the pleasure to invite you to Szczecin, Poland for the international networking event, addressed to following industry sectors:
- maritime and shipbuilding
- transport and logistics
- renewable energy
which will take place on 24th of November 2021 in Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer, West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin
Meetings will be held on-site. In the case of perturbances resulting from the introduction of restrictions related to the expansion of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizer will decide to conduct the event in the online form. After such a decision, registered participants will receive information about the change of the event formula by e-mail.
Due to the need to ensure the safety of participants, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the building will be possible only for people registered for the event through this website. Registration here
The event is connecting Polish and foreign companies and researchers from the above-mentioned industries. The last edition gathered more than 130 participants from Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Great Britain who held 360 B2B meetings
Registration - 1 June - 15 November 2021 - HERE
Booking meetings - 1 June - 22 November 2021
Program - HERE
The event provides companies, clusters, and scientists with appropriate contacts that support the use of opportunities and build transnational cooperation
Why should I participate?
- possibility of attending a large number of 20-minute, individual meetings with potential B2B or B2R partners, in one place
- a chance to expand your export activity
- opportunity to meet new business, technology, and research partners from Poland, Germany and other countries,
- knowledge about new technologies and solutions
- access to finance
- initiating contacts and cross-border cooperation
- exchange of experience with international business partners
- meetings and exchanges of views with scientists and industry experts